Here a few recent pieces I picked up to stage a vacant rental....
It's no secret I love Rustic, Primitive, Vintage and French furniture and things.
Therefore, I need to become more serious regarding regular income, as my monetary "cushion" has dwindled. This is due to repeated forays to thrift shops and barn and estate sales.
(My fascination with CraigsList is also not helping.)
I'm looking for work in Inside Sales and Customer Service so I can be an "Antique Dealer" on weekends.
If you know a business in need, please send them my resume:
Though my career began well in accounting, my communication and writing skills lead my employers to guide me into customer service and sales. I’ve contributed greatly to the success of my employers, as well as the teams I’ve led. Having detail-oriented accounting skills, as well as the ability to communicate and achieve sales objectives, makes me a versatile employee.
I have been self-employed with my own businesses since 2004. My current goal is part-time employment which offers the chance to benefit my employer.
BUSINESS OWNER – COTTAGE CONSIGNMENTS, Camas, WA 4/2007-3/2009
• Owned a successful pre-owned furniture and antiques store.
BUSINESS OWNER – PARIS CONSIGNMENTS, Red Wing, MN 5/2004-6/2005
• Created a successful retail business with a great marketing plan.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOC. – NORWOOD, Red Wing, MN 3/2003-12/2003
• Inside customer service and sales of promotional products.
INSIDE SALES TEAM LEADER – HOUSEVALUES, Bellevue, WA 8/2000-11/2002
• Hired, trained and motivated top producing sales team.
• Implemented incentives for production and retention.
CONSUMER MARKETNG ASSOC. – BUYSELLBID.COM, Vanc, WA 2/2000 -7/2000
• Created and implemented both radio and email marketing campaign.
• Customer service.
REALTOR/SALES TRAINER – CENTURY 21, Longview, WA 8/1991-6/1999
• Listed and sold real property, training agents at all levels.
• Top Producer in office and Master’s Club member, 1993-1997
DISTRICT SALES MGR. – WORLD BOOK, INC., Seattle, WA 1/1989-8/1991
• Recruited, trained and motivated a growing sales organization.
AREA SALES MGR. – NUTRI/SYSTEM, INC., Seattle, WA 11/1982-7/1988
• Responsibility for full operations of six centers; included recruiting, hiring, training and motivating staff of 90.
BRANCH ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
UNIVERSITY OF OREGON, Eugene, OR
Help me find a "real job", so I can continue to follow my passion. Thanks!
4 months ago